2022 New Year, New Smile Contest | Tell Us Your Smile Story
Fry Orthodontics 2022 New Year, New Smile Contest! Fry Orthodontics has been creating beautiful smiles for over 40 years. Creating smiles is our passion and we know that improving your smile can boost self-confidence and provide hope for a better future. We have had the opportunity to touch the lives of so many patients and […]
Fry Orthodontics 2022 New Year, New Smile Contest!
Fry Orthodontics has been creating beautiful smiles for over 40 years. Creating smiles is our passion and we know that improving your smile can boost self-confidence and provide hope for a better future. We have had the opportunity to touch the lives of so many patients and we want to kick off the 2022 new year by hearing your smile stories! Everyone has a different story and we want to hear what makes yours unique. Enter our contest by submitting your story and be entered for a chance to win a $500 VISA Gift Card!
Who is eligible to participate?
Any Fry Orthodontics patient that is currently in treatment or has completed treatment in one of our offices is eligible to enter our “2022 New Year, New Smile Contest”. We encourage patients of all ages to participate and can’t wait to hear everyone’s smile story!
When is the contest?
The contest will being on January 10th at 12:00 pm (CST) and go through January 20th at 12:00 pm (CST). All entries should be submitted by 12:00 pm on January 20th to be eligible for the $500 VISA Gift Card.
What do you have to do?
To participate, all you have to do is share your smile story with us! Answer the following questions in detail and submit a photo that best captures your smile! Questions can be answered in essay form or you can answer them individually. Please be sure to include your first and last name, phone number and email address with your contest entry. This will ONLY be used to contact if you are the winner.
- What was life like before you had braces/Invisalign?
- What made you decide to get braces/Invisalign?
- Tell us about your experience with Fry Orthodontics.
- Did you enjoy your braces/Invisalign experience?
- How do you feel about your new smile?
- How has your new smile changed your life?
- What are some of your dreams/goals for your future?
- How do you think your new smile will help you achieve them?
How to submit your contest entry?
Contest submissions can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR dropped off at any Fry Orthodontics Location. Essay/Questionnaire and Photo should be submitted together for your contest entry to be accepted.
- Acceptable Formats and File Types:
- Microsoft Word (. doc, . docx)
- PDF Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
- Photo requirements
- Photo submissions must be a clear, high resolution, JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) image
- Selfies and the use of filters are discouraged
How will the winner of the $500 Gift Card be selected?
All essays/questionnaires and photos will be reviewed by a committee and scored based on the following judging criteria. The person who receives the highest score wins. Only one winner will be awarded.
What are we looking for?
- Word requirement for each question- 250-500 words
- Originality- Everyone’s story is different. What makes your story unique?
- Adherence to topic and attention to detail- We ask that all questions are answered thoroughly and that they include as much detail as possible
- Heartfelt- choosing to improve your smile can make a huge impact on someone’s life. How has or how will your new smile change your life?
What is the prize?
All contest entries will be reviewed by our selection committed and scored based on the judging criteria above. The contest entry that scores the highest will be awarded a $500 VISA Gift Card. Winner will be notified before any public announcement and arrangements will be made for pick up of prize.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the contest.
Please note, all contest submissions are subject to be use for Fry Orthodontics marketing efforts. This includes our website and social media. If you do not wish to have your story used for these purposes, please make sure to state this upon entry.